Bachelor of Management
(Honours) (Majoring in Marketing) accredited by CMI London
- 3 Years
(R2-DL/345/6/0098) 02/22 (A7782)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
The Bachelor of Management (Honours) majoring in Marketing is designed to prepare you for a management career with the knowledge and skills needed to create, communicate and deliver value offerings to target customers. This major is suitable for anyone who wants to develop marketing knowledge to work with brands and products, while promoting the mission of the brand or organisation. Throughout the programme, you will develop your critical thinking, creativity, knowledge of media trends, and analytical skills in many areas of marketing including service marketing, integrated marketing communication, marketing research, consumer behaviour and social media, applied digital marketing strategies, sustainable marketing, advertising and public relations and many more.
Marketing majors are employed in a wide variety of industries and governmental agencies either locally or internationally where understanding and managing customers and relationships are critical. With the specialisation, you may find jobs in market research, advertising, public relations, social media, professional selling, sustainable marketing, product management, retailing, and event management.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.0) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level, or any equivalent qualification.
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
A pass with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level.
Diploma / Advanced Diploma
Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF)
Matriculation / Foundation
Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification.
• A minimum score of Band 5.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*; OR
• A minimum score of 46 for an Internet Based Total (iBFT) for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)*;
• A minimum score of 160 in Linguaskill Test; OR
• A minimum score of 51 in Pearson Test of English (PTE);
• A minimum score of 160 in Cambridge English
Qualifications and Tests; OR
• Band 3 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET); OR
• Successful attainment of B2 (160) in CEFR aligned exams by Cambridge English Qualification conducted by the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) within 24 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
- Tamadun Islam Tamadun Asia (TITAS) (Local)
- Hubungan Etnik (Local)
- Malaysian Studies (International)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Thinking Skills / Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Introduction to the Malaysian Constitution
- Co-Curriculum (Professional Event Management / Community Engagement & Volunteering)
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Services Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Sustainable Marketing
- Applied Digital Marketing Strategies
- Branding and Brand Activation
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Social Media Content Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Industrial Training
- Public Speaking 1
- Public Speaking 2
- Volunteerism and Service Learning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Corporate Social Policy
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Accounting
- Management Information Systems / Financial Management
- Business Mathematics / Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Business Statistics
Electives (choose 4 courses only)
- Retailing Management
- Service Operations Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Contemporary Issues in Business
- Introduction to Psychology
- Leadership, Innovation and Change
- Logistic and Channel Management
- Consumer Behaviour and Social Media
- Organizational Design
- Quality Management Systems and Auditing
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Development
- Production and Operations Management
- Quality Management
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- Brand/Product Executives
- Event Planners
- Fund Raisers
- Marketing Executives
- Market Research Analysts
- Sales Representatives
- Social Media Executives
- Public Relations Representatives
- Media Planners
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.