Diploma in Management
- 2.5 Years
(R/345/4/0635) 06/19 (A10617)
Find out more or Apply Now !
Let’s maintain social distancing.
Talk to our counselors – online.
The Diploma in Management programme is offered to school leavers who are interested in pursuing a career in business management. This programme will provide students with the skills and knowledge in total and integrated aspects of business management and is suitable for those wishing to acquire a sound understanding of all aspects to manage a business.
Students are taught functional areas of management of a business such as accounting, management, marketing, and human resource management that can be beneficial for career and organisational development as well as foster a spirit of entrepreneurship among the students.
Find out your qualification that matches to enter the programme.
A pass in SPM with at least credit any 3 subjects or any equivalent qualification.
A pass in STPM with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any subjects or any equivalent qualification
Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Maqbul.
A pass in SKM level 3 in related field, and a pass in SPM with minimum of 1 credit in any subject.
A pass UEC with minimum grade B in three (3) subjects.
A pass O-Level with minimum of Grad C in 3 subjects.
Any qualification equivalent to certificate (level 3, MQF).
IELTS Band 4.0 or
TOEFL (30-31) or its equivalent
**The validity period for TOFEL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award.
Conditional offer letter will be issued to international student who has not met the English Proficiency Requirement within a period of 12 months.
Find out the programme structure and the fees & funding for this programme.
The Diploma in Management requires a total of 91 credit hours to complete
School Core Courses
- Fundamental of IT
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Business Law
- Business Statistic
- Introduction to Organizational Behaviour
- Introduction to E-commerce
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Basic Computer Skills
Program Core Courses
- Financial Accounting 1
- Economics and society
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Private Organization
- Introduction to Business Information System
- Workplace Issue (Capstone)
- Introduction to Cross-cultural Management
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Introduction to Business Ethics and Values
- Pengajian Malaysia 2 (Local)
- Study Skills
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A (Local)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1 ( International )
- Pengajian Islam or Pengajian Moral
* Elective Courses ( Choose Any 2 Courses )
- Office Administration
- Introduction to Wealth Management
- Introduction to Islamic Banking and Finance
*For enquiries on our programme fees, please contact our Marketing Department at 03 2730 7231 / 7053 / 7043 / 7184 / 7041 / 7046
Identify a great career opportunity
that is right for you.
- HR Executive
- Project Executive
- Operation Executive
- Marketing and Sales Executive
You Might Be
Look for other programmes that you might be interested.